Adams Park 2021
Community Yard Sale (s)
SATURDAY June 26
8:30 - 3:30
YARD SALES ALL OVER ADAMS PARK
Join the fun, partner with your neighbors and make some extra cash.
Most of all, get rid of that clutter!
IT'S NOT TOO LATE TO SELL!!
POST YOUR ADDRESS TO NEXTDOOR
FREE, EASY & CONVENIENT
1) Sell your stuff in your own yard or driveway. Even if you just have a few good items.
2) Post your sale with pictures to Nextdoor and social media
3) APRA will send out weekly reminders and post addresses to Nextdoor
4) Make your own signs and/or balloon markers
5) NO ADDITIONAL COST
6) Goodwill pick-up at the end of the day.
7) Rain or Shine. Will reschedule if we have a Washout.
8) Buy and Sell Safely! MasK, Distance, Sanitize.
9) Final list of addresses will post on Friday and Saturday morning to Next-door and Adams Park Residents Association membership.
Jane B. (Wilson Drive)
Alicia L. (Blvd Lorraine)
The Joy of An Uncluttered House
by Mary Metoyer
The garage filled with boxes piled high from the ceiling to the floor.It’s a wonder you can still open the door.
Every room in the house filled with things you don’t use.Just think of what you could do with all that extra space to reuse.
You could paint your own Picasso or construct some other form of art.Write that fantastic story that’s been stuck in the dark.
You could even dance all around the house like a happy little mouse.The possibilities are endless if you just declutter your house.